D先生 发表于 26-7-2011 12:44 PM

y so serious? 哈哈。。。还放大tim
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 01:12 PM | 显示全部楼层

他是說如果不動的話,特技人員比較容易將另一個人身套上他的頭。请看清楚文章。
D先生 发表于 26-7-2011 10:57 AM

如果你真的看不懂,那么我帮你翻译一下ok?

He continued, "So they did some tweaking and they did a bunch of tests and we went back to the initial plan to shrink my body. Anytime my body's completely still, if I'm lying on that bed or if I'm sitting in a chair not moving, it was easier for them to put my head on a smaller body. But anytime there was movement or action or acting involved, Joe and I were pretty adamant about saying, 'Look, you've got to shrink me down.' And they did. I haven't seen the film yet, but I've seen a couple different scenes of the shrunken stuff and it looks amazing."

他继续说道,“所以他们就在这部分上做了些调整,也做了相当多的试验,最后我们回到最初如何缩小我身体的计划,只要我的身体处于静态,只要我静躺在床上或坐在椅子上,把我的头换到瘦小的身躯上对他们来说就会比较方便。可是只要是有动作镜头,我和Joe就会坚决我们的立场说道,“你要把我缩小了。”而他们的确办到了。我还没观赏这部电影,可是我已经看了几幕被缩小的镜头,它真的很棒。”

我的翻译有没有什么问题?(不是用Google Translate的)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 01:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
y so serious? 哈哈。。。还放大tim
ayanami_rei 发表于 26-7-2011 12:51 PM

他要酱serious我不就陪他serious咯~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 01:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
果然导演就是不一样,分析都专业一点
ayanami_rei 发表于 26-7-2011 12:29 PM

喂我不是导演。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 01:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
如果你真的看不懂,那么我帮你翻译一下ok?

He continued, "So they did some tweaking and they di ...
justinlp 发表于 26-7-2011 01:12 PM

“ Anytime my body's completely still, if I'm lying on that bed or if I'm sitting in a chair not moving, it was easier for them to put my head on a smaller body.”

翻译是: 每当我不动的时候,我趟在床上或坐在椅子上,就比较容易把我的头套上一个比较小的躯体。
难道你不懂英文?

还有这句话只是说了头像转移的技巧什么情况会比较容易,也没有说过他们就是用这个技巧,
难道你不懂听人话?

请看清楚文章,chris evan 有说过他们在某情况比较容易把头像套在另一个身上,没有说过他们就是用这个技巧

YUSD
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 26-7-2011 01:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
“ Anytime my body's completely still, if I'm lying on that bed or if I'm sitting in a chai ...
D先生 发表于 26-7-2011 01:30 PM

我很明显懂人话,
给你看整篇文章,你就跑去单单看那一句,朋友请你看回之前的这一句,

So they did some tweaking and they did a bunch of tests and we went back to the initial plan to shrink my body
他继续说道,“所以他们就在这部分上做了些调整,也做了相当多的试验,最后我们回到最初如何缩小我身体的计划
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 02:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 D先生 于 26-7-2011 02:13 PM 编辑
我很明显懂人话,
给你看整篇文章,你就跑去单单看那一句,朋友请你看回之前的这一句,

So they di ...
justinlp 发表于 26-7-2011 01:53 PM

对呀,他是说做了处理和调整及很多尝试和实验,然后还是回到起初的计划把chris的身体缩小,你有问题吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 26-7-2011 02:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
对呀,他是说做了处理和调整及很多尝试和实验,然后还是回到起初的计划把chris的身体缩小,你有问题吗 ...
D先生 发表于 26-7-2011 02:10 PM

lol最初的计划居然只是把身体缩小。。。居然quote错了~

ok,这样说好了,如果他们完全没有用到替身的话,这整句的用意是什么?
Anytime my body's completely still, if I'm lying on that bed or if I'm sitting in a chair not moving, it was easier for them to put my head on a smaller body. But anytime there was movement or action or acting involved, Joe and I were pretty adamant about saying, 'Look, you've got to shrink me down.'

还有这句话只是说了头像转移的技巧什么情况会比较容易,也没有说过他们就是用这个技巧,
请看清楚文章,chris evan 有说过他们在某情况比较容易把头像套在另一个身上,没有说过他们就是用这个技巧
你会不会觉得你要解释这两句的感觉很多余?

个人我已经很懒惰和你在辩论这种人人皆知的东东了,导演自己都已经讲得很清楚,
The second technique involved grafting Chris's head onto the body double. This technique was used mostly when Chris was sitting or lying down, or when a minimum of physical acting was required....[88]

整篇文章从wiki搬过来,自己去慢慢看吧,

Most of the shots were done by an L.A. company called LOLA that specializes in digital "plastic surgery." The technique involved shrinking Chris in all dimensions. We shot each skinny Steve scene at least four times; once like a normal scene with Chris and his fellow actors in the scene, once with Chris alone in front of a green screen so his element could be reduced digitally, again with everyone in the scene but with Chris absent so that the shrunken Steve could be re-inserted into the scene, and finally with a body double mimicking Chris's actions in case the second technique were required. When Chris had to interact with other characters in the scene, we had to either lower Chris or raise the other actors on apple boxes or elevated walkways to make skinny Steve shorter in comparison. For close-ups, Chris' fellow actors had to look at marks on his chin that represented where his eyes would be after the shrinking process, and Chris had to look at marks on the tops of the actor's head to represent their eyes. ... The second technique involved grafting Chris's head onto the body double. This technique was used mostly when Chris was sitting or lying down, or when a minimum of physical acting was required....[88]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 03:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
lol最初的计划居然只是把身体缩小。。。居然quote错了~

ok,这样说好了,如果他们完全没有用到替 ...
justinlp 发表于 26-7-2011 02:42 PM

整句的用意在于,本来是用替身的计划,结果发现只是在身体不动的情况下比较简单接上,但是当身体一动的时候就是另外一回事。(正在指出这个技巧的弱点)
结果最后Joe 和Chris都坚持的要用回起初把身体缩小的技巧。

这样简单的英语你都不明白吗?

而且请记得,之前Chris是说'Look, I know we want this to look good and this effect to not be distracting from the film, but it has to be my performance. I don't want to share this. Your body is a huge piece of the acting puzzle, and I don't want to have somebody else's body tell the story that I'm trying to tell.'"

还有wikipedia的东西大学是不承认的,因为任何人都可以随便写,你要信你的事
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 03:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
整句的用意在于,本来是用替身的计划,结果发现只是在身体不动的情况下比较简单接上,但是当身体一动的 ...
D先生 发表于 26-7-2011 03:15 PM

本来已经懒惰和你玩的了,不过你的这个回复太有趣了,不回复不行~
哦还有,如果你那么需要我再三强调,那么我就再次强调~我还是懂人话的

整句的用意在于,本来是用替身的计划,结果发现只是在身体不动的情况下比较简单接上,但是当身体一动的时候就是另外一回事。(正在指出这个技巧的弱点)

而且请记得,之前Chris是说'Look, I know we want this to look good and this effect to not be distracting from the film, but it has to be my performance. I don't want to share this. Your body is a huge piece of the acting puzzle, and I don't want to have somebody else's body tell the story that I'm trying to tell.'"

对对对对对。。。所以到最后,只要是静态,就用回body double了(body double在静态时都不需要演出,所以justify得到Chris不想利用body double的演出来取代自己,因为body double那时都没演,纯属是静态~)

还有wikipedia的东西大学是不承认的,因为任何人都可以随便写,你要信你的事

同样的,你想当鸵鸟,也是你的事,
wikipedia是人人可以写没错,所以像这种article,引用回文章的origin是非常重要的,就例如这篇文章,他的original reference是在http://www.filmjournal.com/filmjournal/content_display/news-and-features/features/movies/e3if59b6538fcf8c6c637df82f5a7cf3d79

文章是引用这篇interview里头的这一段,
FJI: The glimpses of the skinny, pre-super-serum Steve Rogers wesee in the movie’s trailer are quite striking, particularly givenhow buff Chris Evans is as Captain America. How did you achievethat particular effect?
JJ: We used two major techniques. Most of the shots were done by anL.A. company called LOLA that specializes in digital "plasticsurgery." The technique involved shrinking Chris in all dimensions.We shot each skinny Steve scene at least four times; once like anormal scene with Chris and his fellow actors in the scene, oncewith Chris alone in front of a green screen so his element could bereduced digitally, again with everyone in the scene but with Chrisabsent so that the shrunken Steve could be re-inserted into thescene, and finally with a body double mimicking Chris's actions incase the second technique were required. When Chris had to interactwith other characters in the scene, we had to either lower Chris orraise the other actors on apple boxes or elevated walkways to makeskinny Steve shorter in comparison. For close-ups, Chris' fellowactors had to look at marks on his chin that represented where hiseyes would be after the shrinking process, and Chris had to look atmarks on the tops of the actor's head to represent their eyes.These marks then had to be digitally removed inpost-production.

The second technique involved grafting Chris's head onto the bodydouble. This technique was used mostly when Chris was sitting orlying down, or when a minimum of physical acting was required,although the body double was an actor in his own right.Unfortunately, the body double also proved to be too large and weusually had to shrink his element before we could graft Chris'sshrunken head onto the body. Both techniques were time-consumingand immensely complicated for the visual-effects team, but the endresult is quite amazing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 04:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 04:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
正所谓有图有真相,有影片就有实据~ 大家来看片! Captain America Behind The Scenes

我看到的是主角本人穿比较大件的衣服来演回瘦小的steve rogers,做实验变身前的那个镜头也是主角本人。
所以我认为大部分时间都是用缩小的技术,替身是之前建议的技术,最后还是选择了缩小的技术。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 04:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
够力...戏还没上映就吵了...佳礼电影区日日精彩...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 05:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
正所谓有图有真相,有影片就有实据~ 大家来看片! Captain America Behind The Scenes

我看到 ...
deadman 发表于 26-7-2011 04:32 PM

虽然看到美国那里给的评价平平,可是看了这些the making后,
不过美国的评语如何,我还是很想要去看~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 05:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
够力...戏还没上映就吵了...佳礼电影区日日精彩...
terrylet 发表于 26-7-2011 04:51 PM

堪称最凶的cari讨论区,似乎每一部戏的帖最终都回沦为骂战帖,然后里头有几个帖被封起来~
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 26-7-2011 05:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
justinlp 发表于 26-7-2011 05:32 PM

对咯....这也是我来电影区的动力...
你还真有耐心下....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-7-2011 05:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
justinlp 发表于 26-7-2011 05:32 PM

哈哈~有摔角的精神~我支持你~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 05:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
对咯....这也是我来电影区的动力...
你还真有耐心下....
terrylet 发表于 26-7-2011 05:46 PM

errr。。。差不多一样,也是我来这里的动力之一。。
因为被训练过了,这个算不了什么。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2011 06:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
哈哈~有摔角的精神~我支持你~
fatty22854 发表于 26-7-2011 05:52 PM

说道摔跤,很久没有follow了,连PPV都少看了,全都是那个超人害的。。
感谢感谢,你还有看摔跤?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-6-2024 02:55 PM , Processed in 0.055998 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.