佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1479|回复: 3

[DOTA AI]6.32b AI ver 1.90b出了,主要是fix ver 1.90的bug(不是ironwood branch版)

[复制链接]
发表于 19-8-2006 02:58 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
作者发表:
Changelog: 1.90 to 1.90b

- Fix the "immortal" Frozen Throne and World Tree bug.
- Fix Jakiro's IcePath failure (at last!) as well as other stun-failure (including Eul and Pandaren's Cyclone).
- Fix the powerup bug (some report that their heroes picked powerups although they don't want to).
- Fix the "killed by teammate" issue (it can still happen VERY rarely. If you find this, please report me all the heroes who are in that game).
- Fix AI-hero-stucking after using ScrollOfTownPortal (usually happened around the fountains and lv1 towers).

- Add 3 AI-version unstuck (yes, 3 types at once). Please report me if you use this function, including which one.
Type-1: "-aiunstuck1" (thanks for giga-finder3's replay)
This gives your hero an UltimateOrb (based on the replay sent by giga-finder3, since his hero escaped the stuck by buying an Ultimate Orb), which will be retaken almost immediately.
Note: the Ultimate Orb is really given, but only for that short time that you can't see. And also note that it won't form either Linken's Sphere nor Eye of Skadi. So, don't think of cheating with this function smile.gif

Type-2: "-aiunstuck2"
This executes trigger command "Cinematic - Enable user control" immediately. If your hero doesn't move and (of course) survive for the next 30 seconds, all stuns will be cancelled as bonus.
This type has "cooldown"; you cannot execute this command in the next 120 seconds, and the cooldown is shared with the type-3.

Type-3: "-aiunstuck3"
Don't move and survive for the next 30 seconds. This type has "cooldown"; you cannot execute this command in the next 120 seconds, and the cooldown is shared with the type-2.
This will kill (yes, instant kill) your own hero, without leaving any record or trace. What I mean is, your Death won't increase, no one Kill will increase, the Sentinel and Scourge's Kill and Death won't increase, no money lost, no item dropped in ID, no need to change hero in DM, no exp. gain for enemy, no soul decrement if you are Shadow Fiend. This happens as if your hero never died. The function will immediately revive you at the same spot, life and mana is set just as right before you die. Cooldown won't be reset.
Note: all items which normally dropped on death (DivineRapier and Gem) won't drop, Aegis won't trigger, and neither will SkeletonKing's Reincarnation.

Note: I recommend you to use from "-aiunstuck1" to "-aiunstuck3", step by step, since the greater the number, the greater the risk. Use all of these with caution. I've tested it and found they work, but I don't know what will happen if they are done in Battle-net.

- Decrease the length of AI-attack-who message by using color instead of using player name. AI reporting messages are also shortened.
- Add "-aimsgon" and "-aimsgoff", to turn on/off AI messages.
- Increase the assist range of AI by twice. This means that the AI will help/assist their allies eventhough that ally is quite far (in other word, auto "-chelp")
- Fix the targetting system of AI's single-target spells (may rarely fail on some skills). Also add targetting-item (e.g. Eul, Dagon) script.
- Add movement-spell (Blink Strike, Blink, Waveform, TimeWalk, and BurrowStrike) scripts. Rarely causes non-fatal glitch (the AI hero may be stucked), which will be fixed in v2.0.
- "-cdef" now won't check for enemy heroes in vicinity. In other word, it will surely worked everytime you type.
- Add minor enchancements and some ultimating scripts.

Known problems:

1. Some reported that his hero stuck when sharing unit. Since I don't have beta-tester (and I don't think AI version is that important to be beta-tested smile.gif ), I cannot try this, and thus this error cannot be fixed. I've added the 3-types AI-unstuck, and I hope one of those will be able to fix the problem (tell me which one did you use).

If this error continues to exist in the next AI, I will consider to beta-test it in Battle-net. For time being, some suggest to share unit to all players, including computers.

2. AI still buy Aegis on -dm, which is actually impossible. Sorry for this, since it cannot be simply fixed (all kind of heroes in my AI uses Aegis T_T). Please wait for the next AI, which is for v6.33+ where the Vanguard presents (I intend to change those Aegises into Vanguards in -dm).

3. AI's Burrowstrike sometimes fails.

Additional plan for the future:
Add more command, e.g. "-catt" or was "-attack", "-crw" to change row (actually is "-clane", but is modified to make the typing easier, since all the letters excluding "-" are near your left hand), and "-cb" to back off. Note that "-catt" may have parameter. When no parameter is assigned, it will work as the old "-attack". When there is a parameter, it means "attack that hero".

按我

[ 本帖最后由 恐龙的传人 于 19-8-2006 06:21 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 19-8-2006 09:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
谢谢。。
回家试玩看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2006 04:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
但是我看他们都玩6.35b了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-8-2006 05:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 .Hardy. 于 23-8-2006 16:50 发表
但是我看他们都玩6.35b了。

这个AI比较不会像6.35b AI这样送死,也没有哪个map这样lag.....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 22-5-2024 07:27 AM , Processed in 0.053654 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.