找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: sperkey2

【托雷斯 走了】我去Chelsea鸟~88

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 22-6-2008 10:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
托雷斯拜年

托雷斯与法布雷加斯是队友,但算不上朋友,在英超还是直接对手,但这不影响他们同为中国球迷拜年。4日下午,从英国匆匆返回国家队训练基地的托雷斯,法布雷加斯顾不上劳累,分别为新浪拍摄了拜年图片。托雷斯说:“感谢中国球迷给予我的支持和关心,我在利物浦过得很好,这里有雷纳,阿隆索,他们对我格外关照,特别是主帅贝尼特斯更是对我关怀备至,使我很快就适应了生活和比赛。此外,利物浦的球迷与马竞球迷很相似,他们对于球队的支持都是没有任何条件的,为了这些球迷,我还会进更多球,希望本赛季我们能够在冠军杯比赛中有所成就。”
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 22-6-2008 10:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
拉法、阿隆索、托雷斯出席TVE转播英超宣传活动(2007.08.08)

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-6-2008 02:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
Fernando Torres - The man of the year

Fernando Torres - Nike Advert

[ 本帖最后由 sperkey2 于 23-6-2008 02:14 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-6-2008 02:13 AM | 显示全部楼层
Fernando Torres Speed Painting

Fernando Torres - Speed painting

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-6-2008 10:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
Fernando Torres的爱情故事

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-6-2008 07:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
托雷斯堪称德国苦主 圣婴6年2次决赛斩杀日尔曼
2008年06月30日06:41

来源:搜狐体育 作者:文治

搜狐体育讯 又是决赛,又是面对德国,又是攻入惟一进球绝杀,又是托雷斯。西班牙“圣婴”克隆了六年前的一幕,继2002年U19欧青赛决赛1-0拆毁德国战车夺冠后,托雷斯再次让西班牙队称雄,当然这一次意义更加不同。正如欧足联官网所说:托雷斯一击结束西班牙漫长等待!漫长有多长?44年!

决战之前,比利亚的伤缺令媒体惊呼西班牙不妙,或许是因为另一位前锋托雷斯此前只在同瑞典的比赛中进了一球。不过比利亚早就用行动表示了对这位锋线搭档的支持,小组赛首战完成帽子戏法时,比利亚就跑到替补席与已经被替换下场的托雷斯庆祝,结果还造成了手指受伤。因为比利亚知道,他的每一粒进球都与托雷斯的积极跑动和牵扯有关。

那场比赛之后,还传出托雷斯因为被过早换下而与主帅阿拉贡内斯出现摩擦。但托雷斯随即澄清“我和他很早就一起共事,摩擦难免,可是他总是相信我,而时间证明他总是对的。”决赛因比利亚的缺席而变成4141,反而彻底让托雷斯进入到熟悉的轨道,因为对于速度快、个人能力强的托雷斯来说这个阵型可以给他发挥的空间,如同在俱乐部利物浦一样。

自从加盟红军后,托雷斯就用一粒粒进球征服了安菲尔德,其中24粒英超进球还打破了范尼所保持的英超外援处子赛季进球纪录(23球)。在俱乐部官方进行的赛季最佳球员评选中,托雷斯居然以78%的压倒性得票率当选,排名第二位的杰拉德的得票居然只是托雷斯的零头。决赛前,红军老实人卡拉格再次肯定托雷斯就是世界上最棒的前锋。“他将在利物浦的良好状态带到了国家队。对我来说,托雷斯就是最佳前锋。我很高兴能和他在一支球队,去年贝尼特斯将他带到俱乐部是一桩大买卖,但他立即用表现回馈了每一个人。我希望他可以为利物浦至少再踢上4、5年。”

从开场后,托雷斯就给德国队后防线施加了极大的压力。梅策尔德和默特萨克都要比托雷斯高出一个头,但更擅长抢点的托雷斯还是让这两个大高个吃尽了苦头。第20分钟,他在比自己高出8厘米的梅策尔德紧盯下抢到头球只是稍高。3分钟后,托雷斯挑战更高难度,把握起跳最佳时机,跃起比自己身高高出12厘米的默
特萨克半头后头球攻门击中了立柱。

都说大赛中柱不是吉兆,但西班牙金童在33分钟便粉碎了这一说法。在哈维给出妙传球后,托雷斯利用速度硬超拉姆,赶在莱曼封堵之前出脚破门。33,正是托雷斯在利物浦首赛季正式比赛中攻入的进球数。这粒进球最终被证明价值连城,因为它结束了西班牙队对冠军奖杯长达44年的漫长等待。

按照数学规律,下个数字应该是55。这正是02年U19欧青赛决赛托雷斯制胜力挑德国队时的进球时间,并且那粒进球都与今天的进球类似,当时助攻托雷斯给出绝妙传球的是伊涅斯塔,被托雷斯“欺负”的防守球员是法斯,而门将哈斯同样是出击慢了半步,而今天进球时防守托雷斯失败的拉姆也是当年德青队的成员。6年前,托雷斯就显露出一名优秀前锋的本能。这一次,他再次将所有特质体现。速度、决心、临门一脚的技术……。1964年,西班牙队直到84分钟才由马塞利诺攻入制胜球(此前双方已经各入一球)搞掂前苏联,这一次托雷斯则没让球迷等待那么久。

赛后托雷斯从一位通过活动获得宝贵机会的中国球迷手中接过了欧足联颁发的决赛当场最佳球员奖项,而在西班牙球迷的欢呼声中金童也深情的亲吻了德劳内杯。托雷斯在接受采访时说到“梦想成真了!这是我们一起赢得的首个冠军,我希望仅仅只是一个开始,接下来还有去争夺世界杯冠军,我们对此充满期待。这次欧锦赛的结局很公平,因为最好的球队赢得了最后的冠军!”(搜狐体育 文治)
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 1-7-2008 01:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢Torres,他在国家队也表现到很好, 替西班牙赢得欧冠杯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-7-2008 07:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
托雷斯12岁珍贵进球视频曝光 他曾血洗AC米兰
2008年07月01日11:39   腾讯体育   

腾讯体育讯 依靠托雷斯的进球,西班牙队在维也纳的恩斯特-哈佩尔球场1-0击败德国夺得了欧锦赛冠军。就在西班牙国内疯狂庆祝冠军的时候,意大利的《米兰体育报》却刊载出一则往事,而且他们还略带遗憾的表示,12年前AC米兰本来应该有机会签下托雷斯这位当红射手的,而且当时他的身价也不会高到3600万欧元。

原来,在1996年的一项13岁以下青年队锦标赛上,米兰U-13曾和马德里竞技U-13交手,结果在那场比赛中年仅12岁的托雷斯成为最大的明星:上半场他两次大力射门造成米兰门将脱手,托雷斯的队友跟上补射得手;随后托雷斯又梅开二度,最终马竞U-13青年队以4-0的比分将米兰U-13血洗。

比赛结束后,当时担任米兰青年队主教练的拉斯卡就向加利亚尼表示,托雷斯有成为一名超级中锋的资质,米兰应该将其收归帐下。但是这个12岁的小孩儿并没有引起米兰高层的重视,甚至当时很多在现场观看比赛的米兰球探都没有过多的关注这位有着一头金发的小男孩。结果,几年过后托雷斯就迅速成长为马德里竞技的当家球星,而在去年夏天,利物浦花费了高达3600万欧元才将这位西班牙的金童收归己用。

AC米兰目前正在转会市场上寻找一位超级中锋,阿德巴约、德罗巴和贝尔巴托夫等人都曾和红黑军团联系在一起,但是AC米兰却始终没有将托雷斯列为球队的收购目标,但是这次绝非是托雷斯入不了米兰的法眼,而是因为红黑军团根本没有足够的资金来收购这位超级射手--12年的时光,托雷斯已经从一个米兰看不上的小男孩成长为一个令全世界瞩目的优秀射手。

现在《米兰体育报》也只能事后诸葛亮般的抱怨,为什么12年前AC米兰不想办法引进小托雷斯,那样的话红黑军团现在也不用为买不到超级前锋而担忧了。(狂歌)
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 3-7-2008 03:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
托雷斯助西班牙登顶欧洲

在维也纳进行的这场一边倒的欧洲杯决赛中,费尔南多.托雷斯打入全场唯一进球,为西班牙力克德国捧起德劳内杯立下头功。

在这场精彩纷呈的决赛中,红军射手的每一次启动都让勒夫的球队心惊胆战;在全场比赛第33分钟的这粒进球,更是为西班牙打开了胜利之门。

这一次,西班牙金童的进球方式,我们利物浦球迷再熟悉不过了;因为在上个赛季的安菲尔德,我们无数次目睹这样的好戏上演:哈维中路直传,此时拉姆似乎已经卡住身位,怎料托雷斯凭借速度生吃德国左后卫,并且抢在出击的莱曼之前,一记华丽的小挑射送球入网。

这是他在本次杯赛中的第二粒进球;此前,他还有一次头球攻门击中门柱。

下半场比赛中,托雷斯利用自己杰出的个人能力,仍然不断对德国球门造成威胁,直到第78分钟被古伊萨替换下场。

另一名在决赛中登场亮相的利物浦球员是哈维.阿隆索;他在比赛进行到64分钟时替补法布雷加斯出场。

阿贝罗阿和雷纳并没有得到在决赛中出场的机会;不过,这并不妨碍他们作为一个团结集体的一分子,共同分享球队登顶欧洲的喜悦。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-7-2008 03:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
Euro 2008 Final - Fernando Torres Goal & Highlight

[ 本帖最后由 sperkey2 于 3-7-2008 03:51 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 6-7-2008 01:30 AM | 显示全部楼层
托雷斯:红军双人助我前行

托雷斯揭露了自己在利物浦的处子赛季就获得了大爆发的秘密,这其中最关键的是两个人物——贝尼特斯和杰拉德,两个红军人鼓舞人心的表现,让托雷斯获得无尽的前进动力。

红军前锋上赛季在各项赛事中共打进33个进球,创下了所有新加盟外援的最高进球纪录,而托雷斯自己则认为他这一切令人称奇的表现都归功于贝帅的鞭策和鼓励。

托雷斯说:“有时候实在受不了,我会想:‘天啊,这家伙[贝尼特斯]简直让人喘不过气来,那种时候我怎么知道他其实是想让我得到更大的进步。在一支实力如此之好的球队中踢球,球队的进程会非常顺利,于是球员们会不自觉的松懈下来。但是在贝帅的统领下,我们却不得不继续给自己压力,不可以有一丝的自满,而且要尽力在每一天中做出自己最大的努力。

“在利物浦这样的球会踢球,绝不可以在进了20个球之后就不干了,说什么就是这样了。在我进了20个球之后,贝尼特斯还是不放过我,他制定了新的训练环节,天天都在训练里盯紧我。他告诉我我必须继续走下去,在训练中尝试新的内容。我呢,我也希望能不停地进步,而不是让自己变得松懈、自满,但是我需要一个人在我身边不停地提醒我,这个人就是贝尼特斯,没有贝帅,我不可能取得今天这样的成绩。其实我们并不喜欢身边总是有个人跟着,然而时间一长,你就不由自主地对贝帅充满感激之情。”

西班牙国脚对队长杰拉德也有赞美之词。人气直线上升的托雷斯认为,杰拉德是球队的指挥者,是整支球队的榜样。

他说:“我真的好崇拜杰拉德。我知道他每天都在承受着巨大的压力,所有人都在谈论着他。无论是在更衣室里,在酒吧,或者是在球场,都有人说杰拉德需要变得更强。

“我的经验告诉我,处理这些小事的确煞费苦心,利物浦毕竟是个大俱乐部,当然杰拉德能够轻松的把这些事情处理掉。人们在很远的地方就能认出杰拉德这样的大人物,用他们的眼神挑战你,杰拉德却不担心这个,无论人们给予他的压力有多大,多么希望他能作为队长带领球队更上一层楼,他都一如既往的表现出他的魅力所在。

“所以说他是我们所有人的榜样,有过相似经历的人都知道,身边的这些麻烦的事情实在太麻烦了,他看起来却是一副若无其事的样子。我希望有一天能成为队长,杰拉德已经教会了我队长到底应该是什么样子。”

过去的十二个月里,托雷斯享受着一个又一个的高潮,然而他也承认,其实这一年里他也有很多时候状态很差。在这些令人沮丧的时间里,正是他的女朋友奥拉莉亚的建议和鼓舞帮助他度过了难关。

托雷斯说:“她以前老是哀叹、说大话,当我还在马竞的时候更是如此。然而现在她自己也过得很快活。当我走不出低谷时,她知道该如何使我清醒;当我需要鼓励的时候,她又会及时地推我一把。当你看不出自己有多低潮的时候,或许只有与你最亲近的人有能力帮你找回你所需要的状态。”

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2008 12:48 AM | 显示全部楼层

刚刚发现的12岁的超级金童
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2008 03:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
西班牙国家队太太团曝光 托雷斯与女友甜蜜蜜

新浪体育讯 欧洲杯期间像德国队、意大利队都允许球员的太太或者女友在规定时间内与球员团聚。其实西班牙队也一样,只不过跟德国、意大利的“太太团”相比,西班牙队的“太太团”更低调。在因斯布鲁克的小镇酒店或者酒吧里,如果运气好的话,就能看到斗牛士军团的“金童玉女”们。图为托雷斯与女友。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2008 08:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
利物浦:托雷斯感谢两人

托雷斯揭露了自己在利物浦的处子赛季就获得了大爆发的秘密,这其中最关键的是两个人物——贝尼特斯和杰拉德,这两人是让托雷斯前进的动力。红军前锋上赛季在各项赛事中共打进33个进球,创下了所有新加盟外援的最高进球纪录,而托雷斯自己则认为他这一切令人称奇的表现都归功于贝帅的鞭策和鼓励。西班牙国脚对队长杰拉德也有赞美之词。托雷斯认为,杰拉德是球队的指挥者,是整支球队的榜样。托雷斯的出色表现也让利物浦名宿托马斯折服不已,托马斯认为托雷斯是一个非常完美的前锋。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2008 08:29 AM | 显示全部楼层
《泰晤士报》:托雷斯——贝尼特斯助我成长

2008欧锦赛为西班牙夺冠立下大功的托雷斯认为,自己的成功离不开利物浦主帅贝尼特斯的栽培,在加盟红军的12个月当中,他以33个进球刷新了俱乐部新人进球纪录,托雷斯认为正是主帅对自己的严格要求,才造就了如今的伟大成就,他说:“这段时间以来,我不由得想说——天哪,这家伙(贝尼特斯)几乎让人喘不过气来,但是他所做的一切都是希望你能够迅速提高,我相信所有人都会感谢他的教导的。”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-7-2008 09:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
fernando torres(12 y old) VS A.C. milan

Goal很多粒
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 8-7-2008 12:13 AM | 显示全部楼层
托雷斯海边度假尽享悠闲 金童与女友在水中热吻

在度过了一个成功的赛季后,利物浦前锋托雷斯开始享受难得的假期,上赛季他为利物浦打进了33个进球,成为席卷英伦的射手,夏天时还帮助西班牙夺取了欧洲杯。如今,24岁的托雷斯和女友奥拉拉在美国的迈阿密度假,享受阳光、海滩和难得的悠闲。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-7-2008 04:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
GUILLEM BALAGUE TALKS TO FERNANDO TORRES
In an interview in Champions, the official magazine of the Uefa Champions League, journalist Guillem Balague speaks to Fernando Torres about the inspirations that have helped shape who he is today.

Guillem: What did you learn from your first coach?

Fernando Torres:I've had a lot of coaches, from when I was five, but my firstprofessional coach was Manolo Rangel at Atletico when I started thereat about ten years old. He was the first one who told me I was going toplay in the top flight, but he also used to remind me I should alwaysaim to enjoy myself. He used to let us choose the training exercises,one player each day. He'd ask one of the kids: 'What do you want us todo today?' Over the years you forget the details, but the thing hetaught me that has stayed with me is the importance of enjoyingyourself, as if it wasn't a job. I learned from him that you have toapply yourself every day in training, but above all, that this is agame to be enjoyed.

Guillem: And the man in the street?

Torres: I remember something from the day I left to joinLiverpool. It was at Madrid airport, and there were loads of people andcameras everywhere. It was a very emotional time, and my parents wereupset to see me leaving. There was this old guy there, nobody knew whohe was, but he was quite indignant and he came up to me really upsetand said: 'It's a shame that you have to leave Atletico, but I can seethat you need to leave to realise your full potential and to be allthat you can be; to show the world what we all already know: how goodyou really are.' When you play for a football team, it's times likethat you realise many people love you more and care more about you as aperson than a footballer. I took those words to heart. Of course,people had said similar things to me before, but this was different.This was a 60-year-old guy I'd never met before, who'd been an Atleticofan all his life, who loved his team – but at that moment he was moreconcerned about my well-being than anything else. What makes it evenmore special is that I realise those are the things football is losinglittle by little. But I will carry those words with me for a longwhile. That really moved me.

Guillem: What has your father taught you?

Torres: A lot. A person is a reflection of his parents. I'venever been one for trying to stand out, and I'm embarrassed being thecentre of attention, but whenever I am in the foreground, I know myfather is always there in the background watching over me. I rememberplaying a match for Atletico when I was eleven or 12 years old in thevillage of Leganes, and the coach decided to substitute me. There was aguy watching the game, hurling abuse at me, calling me all kinds ofnames. I put my head up and looked at him, and my father was there,right next to him, but he didn't say a word; he was completelyimpassive. He didn't even look at this guy, let alone say anything tohim or start a fight like some parents might. He was just there.
I will never forget that. He was watching everything that goes onand accepting that is the way things are. And that's how he always is:there, supporting me regardless of what's going on around him andalways with a very gentleman-like attitude. People might be surprisedwith my dad's reaction, but it is a reflection of his personality, theway he has always been, in the background, accepting things as theycome. I learned from him at that moment, this is something I would haveto put up with for the rest of my career: Insults, criticism frompeople that don't know me. I have had it from packed stadiums, but Iknow my dad has been in the stands watching me. So, I have learned toprefer to stay in the background, to let people around me take thespotlight, something I've never been comfortable with. I've neverforgotten, thanks to my dad, the importance of the 'other person.' Ofcourse there have been occasions where I haven't been able to avoid theplaudits, or to be in the headlines, but I have always preferred thepeople closest to me to get the attention.

Guillem: And your mother?

Torres: I learned all about self-sacrifice from her. Shegave up a lot to see me fulfil my ambitions. She didn't go to workbecause she was too busy taking me to and from training: every day,from where we lived in Fuenlabrada into Madrid, which meant getting atrain, then a bus, then walking through a park. She did it at eight inthe morning and again at six in the evening, just to make her sonhappy. I sometimes think about many old teammates of mine that didn'tmake it, and they had mothers who did the same for them.
Both my mum and dad gave much more importance to looking aftertheir son than to themselves. It's a gift they gave me – I am muchhappier when I see people around me happy than when I am happy myself.
Everything I am now is a tribute to my mother's hard work and all that she gave up for me.

Guillem: What about your girlfriend, Olalla?

Torres: I've learned a great deal from her. That's how it iswhen you find someone you want to share your life with: you have a lotin common and you learn from one another but, above all, they give yousomething you don't have yourself. She is a calming influence on mewhenever I'm being impulsive, when things are not going well or when welose a match. She has had to suffer much disappointed ranting andmoaning, especially when I was at Atletico. Now she is also having agood time herself. She has always known how to calm me down when Ihaven't been able to see the way out of the tunnel, or wake me up whenI've been sleeping. She pushes me when I need to be encouraged. Theperson that lives with you is sometimes the only one capable of helpingyou up when you don't realise how down you are.

Guillem: How about your dogs?

Torres: That it's not all about the material things in life.It's not about the things you have or what you have achieved. Life'sabout the little things, like five minutes playing in the garden withmy dogs. It helps me forget about everything else. Sometimes tenminutes with my dogs can mean as much to me as playing in a big game offootball.

Guillem: What have you learned from playing alongside Steven Gerrard?

Torres: I really admire Steven Gerrardbecause I know the pressure he is under every day, everybody talkingabout him all day long – in the changing room, in the pubs, in thestadium. I've heard people say he should be stronger, have a strongerpersonality. And I know by experience how difficult it is to deal withall that, and he's at another level of course – because Liverpool is ahuge club. I was captain of my team from a very young age and I kneweverybody was talking about me. I could feel it, I could see it out ofthe corner of my eye, especially when things weren't going right.People look at you from a distance and challenge you with their eyes.All that happens every day to Stevie and he copes with it, everythingthat is expected of him all the time. He's always under tremendouspressure to perform, and everyone looks to him to show leadership, tolift the team. He's a great example to everyone, and those of us whohave been in a similar situation know how difficult it is to handle.It’s incredible the way he carries himself regardless of what is goingon around him. I'd love to be captain of another team one day, andSteven has shown me how to be a great leader.

Guillem: Anything from a referee?

Torres: Well, first of all that these guys aren't the enemy!
We're all just trying to do a job: players and referees. I’vechatted with refs in Spain for like half an hour about football andstuff, and you know what? We shouldn't complain about their decisions,get too angry or protest too much, because, after all, they are justtrying to do the best that they can. We're all in the same business.There was one ref in one of our matches – I can't remember that wellwhat happened, but I know I was the subject of abuse – and he came upto me and said: 'Now you know how I feel every weekend.' Before that, Ihadn't given it much thought, I used to have a go at them myself. Now Itry to help as much as possible.
We have to realise everybody is fighting his own corner.

Guillem: What has Rafa Benitez taught you?

Torres: To demand a lot of myself daily, not to relax. Whenyou are in a team where things are going mostly well, players tend torelax. But you must always push yourself; never become complacent; tryto do your best every single day. At a club like Liverpool, you can'tsit back after scoring 20-odd goals and say: 'Well that's it.' Afteryou score 20, Benitez is at you during the next training session andstays on top of you all day, all week. He tells you to go off on yourown and do new exercises. There are days when you think: 'My God, thisguy doesn't let you breathe!' At times like that you don't realise allhe wants is for you to improve. I want to progress in life, not relax,not be complacent, and you need someone close to you telling you tokeep at it. It is impossible to do it otherwise. We don't always fancyhaving someone like that so close, but in the long term I am sureeverybody will thank him for it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-7-2008 04:25 PM | 显示全部楼层

Guillem: Did the Atletico fans teach you anything?

Torres: I'm an Atletico fan, and I would love the chance togo back there. Maybe I'll be able to play them in the UEFA ChampionsLeague! I like to think I'd get a good reception from them. Whenever Ibump into an Atletico fan in the street, I'm still considered one ofthem, one of their own, and that's a wonderful thing. It would bereally hard for me if I ever went back there and I didn't get a warmreception. That would be very difficult to deal with. I hope it is notthe case.

Guillem: And the Liverpool supporters?

Torres: You can't imagine better support. They are totallybehind their team, supporting us through thick and thin. No matter whathappens they are always behind me and the team – when you're wearingthat red shirt of Liverpool, they give you their full support, to thedeath. If you make a mistake they won't criticise you – because you arewearing the Liverpool shirt, and they support the shirt well above anyname. They enjoy the players they have at any time, and they aregracious when former players return with other teams, showing themtheir appreciation. When things are going well, they love theirplayers; when they are going not so well, they are still proud of theirteam. As players, we always feel we have their backing, that they're100% behind us – and we appreciate that very much.That's the bigdifference between here and Spain.

Guillem: What about books or films? Have you got anything out of them?

Torres: Different things from books, but above all,friendship is very important. Your relationships are all you have, evenwhen there is nothing else left, and I've learned that your friendsshould be for life. The other thing is that because books are writtenfrom, and reveal, people's personal experiences, they have taught methat deep down we are all the same; we all have the same hopes, desiresand fears; the same basic needs in terms of security, family andrelationships. I've learned, too, that envy can be a very bad thing, abad quality. However, it's not something I've encountered here. Thepeople you meet just aren't like that. Wherever I go, whether it'sLiverpool or Manchester, the people have always been very kind andrespectful. Ultimately, I've learned to enjoy what I have in life.

Guillem: What about the journalists who write about you?

Torres: I've learned a lot from a number of journalists!
At the end of the day, we footballers are quite egoistical, andmost of us would probably say that good journalists are the ones whosay good things about us, and the bad ones are those who paint us in abad light. I've learned that there are some who print bad things andcriticise me – but not as a way of helping me, but to do me harm, andhinder me. I won't name names and they're not worth worrying about –but do I want to show them they are wrong?
Whatever I do, I do for myself, but yes, sometimes I also do itto show them they are wrong. Perhaps their criticism has been right attimes, but now, whenever I step out on the pitch, I make sure theycan't say that any more.

Guillem: Finally, have you been affected by a journey or a place you've visited?

Torres: I've been to quite a few poor places like Polynesia,Bora Bora, Natal, the Amazon in Brazil, parts of Mexico: places wherethe people are exploited, where they have next to nothing. And thething that has stuck with me most is that the people who have the leastare always those who are willing to give the most.
In these places, devoid of material things and the envy that weobsess about in our world, I've found the people are so generous andprepared to share everything. That's an incredible thing. And you knowwhat, it makes you realise that sometimes we players live an unreallife. I would love sometimes to live away from some of the stuff thatsurrounds us, the excess of money, the jealousies. I go away to theseplaces and it makes me want to share everything with everybody. Then Icome back to Europe and, well, it is different here, isn't it?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-7-2008 04:51 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 36# sperkey2 的帖子

他是哪里一个??什么号码??
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 9-5-2024 10:42 AM , Processed in 0.072955 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.