发表于 4-1-2012 01:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
马切达,希望你在女皇这边能够有充分的表现,
到时回归我魔,我们再一起打天下。

底裤佬给马切达的祝福
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-1-2012 11:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
BARTON APPEAL DISMISSED                        Posted on: Wed 04 Jan 2012

The Football Association has today (Wednesday) dismissed our appeal against Joey Barton's red card versus Norwich City on Bank Holiday Monday.
The Club's claim for wrongful dismissal was rejected and the three match suspension therefore stands and takes effect immediately.
Barton will now be suspended for our FA Cup third round tie against MK Dons this weekend, as well as our Barclays Premier League fixtures against Newcastle United and Wigan Athletic later this month.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-1-2012 09:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
FA CUP :MK Dons vs QPR
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 8-1-2012 08:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
FA CUP :MK Dons 1.1 QPR

15/1 Newcastles  VS   QPR
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-1-2012 09:36 AM | 显示全部楼层

托尼费尔南德斯和QPR解雇沃诺克

QPR PART COMPANY WITH WARNOCK
Posted on: Sun 08 Jan 2012

Queens Park Rangers Football Club has today (Sunday 8th January 2012) parted company with Manager Neil Warnock.

Warnock joined the Club in March 2010, overseeing 84 matches in charge, winning 33, drawing 27 and losing 24.

Last season, he successfully guided the Club back to the Premier League for the first time in 15 years.

The Board's commitment to retaining our Premier League status ultimately led to this decision.

QPR Assistant Manager Mick Jones and First Team Coach Keith Curle have also left the Club.

QPR Chairman, Tony Fernandes, said: "This decision has been made in the best interests of the Club and I can assure everyone that this is not a decision that was made lightly.

"Sadly, our recent run of poor form has seen us slip alarmingly down the table and the Board felt it was the right time to make a change.

"Neil has acted with honesty, professionalism and integrity throughout his time at the Club, and I would personally like to thank him for his significant contribution to QPR over the last 22 months.

"I genuinely wish him all the very best for the future and he will always be welcome back at Loftus Road."

QPR Vice-Chairman, Amit Bhatia, added: "It is with a very heavy heart that we make this announcement.

"I played a key role in bringing Neil to Loftus Road and consider him to be a close personal friend and a great professional.

"I would like to place on the record my thanks to him for transforming us from a Championship Club to a Premier League Club.

"As a Club we have gained enormously from Neil's wisdom, experience and leadership. He has always performed his managerial duties to the very highest of standards.

"I wish Neil every success going forward and he will always be welcome at QPR.

"I now look forward to the future and the rest of the season as we work towards stabilising our position in the Premier League."

Neil Warnock said: "Obviously I'm very disappointed, but having achieved so much, I leave the Club with a great sense of pride.

"I have enjoyed my time here more than anywhere else and the QPR fans have been brilliant with me - they deserve success.

"My biggest regret is that the takeover didn't happen earlier, because that would have given me the opportunity to bring in the targets I'd pinpointed all last summer and probably given us a better chance to succeed in the Premier League."

He added: "The board at QPR are hugely ambitious and I wish them every success for the future.

"I've been involved in the game a long time and I will be spending the immediate future with my family and friends before deciding my next career move."

The Club will now begin its search for a new Manager and will make a further announcement in due course.

The Club will be making no further comment.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 10-1-2012 09:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
EXCLUSIVE: HUGHES APPOINTED                        Posted on: Tue 10 Jan 2012

Queens Park Rangers Football Club is delighted to confirm the appointment of Mark Hughes as the Club's new Manager.
The 48 year-old has signed a two-and-a-half year deal at Loftus Road and will take charge of First Team training this afternoon.
Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Hughes said: "It's a great feeling to be back in football and to be the Manager of QPR.
"I'm fully aware of the challenge in the short and long term and I am genuinely excited about the ambition of the owners.

"Nobody can doubt the history of this great Football Club and the passion of its fantastically loyal supporters.
"Now the immediate priority is to consolidate our place in the Barclays Premier League, but beyond that, the future is very bright and fills me with great enthusiasm."
QPR Chairman, Tony Fernandes, said: "Mark has a proven track record in the Premier League, bringing a wealth of experience at both Club and international level.
"He has a great passion to achieve as a Manager and has already been hugely successful in his career.
"His ambitions match those of the Board and we are delighted to have him at the helm."
QPR Vice Chairman, Amit Bhatia, added: "Mark has a great managerial pedigree and has proven over the years to be a very astute Manager.
"I am looking forward to working with him to bring success to the Club."
QPR CEO, Philip Beard, said: "Having spoken at length with Mark, I know he is brimming with enthusiasm and anticipation about the challenge of taking QPR forward and I believe he is the perfect choice to deliver the success we all desire."
Vastly-experienced, Hughes has built a reputation as one of Britain's most admired Managers, with success at both Club and international level.
He has a proven track record in the transfer market, recruiting the likes of Vincent Kompany, Nigel de Jong, Moussa Dembele and Christopher Samba to the Premier League.
In his five years in charge of Wales, Hughes turned around the fortunes of the national side, before being appointed Blackburn Rovers boss in September 2004.
He guided Rovers to seventh place in the 2007/08 Premier League campaign, before moving to Manchester City at the start of the following season.
City, with the riches of the Abu Dhabi United investment group, would go on to finish tenth in Hughes' first season in charge, as well as reaching the quarter-finals of the UEFA Cup.
His spell in Manchester ended in December 2009, however, when he was controversially replaced by Roberto Mancini despite City sitting pretty in sixth place in the top-flight.
Fulham was his next port of call, where he exceeded all expectations with an eighth place finish and Europa League qualification through the Fair Play League.
Hughes - who has only finished outside the top half of the top-flight once in his managerial career - will be joined at the Club by Assistant Manager Mark Bowen, First Team Coach Eddie Niedzwiecki and Goalkeeping Coach Kevin Hitchcock.
The Club will be making no further comment.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-1-2012 11:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
Warnock教得很差吗 以那样的班底...这个排名差不多了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-1-2012 12:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
Warnock教得很差吗 以那样的班底...这个排名差不多了
Jaywong 发表于 10-1-2012 23:30

连接输了好几场。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-1-2012 12:07 PM | 显示全部楼层

官方消息:马克.休斯重新出山 接手升班马QPR

由于在英超联赛半程比赛结束之后,只带领赛季初期投入不俗的升班马QPR在积分榜上排名位列第17位。QPR在上周日在老板费尔南德斯的授意下,解雇了英超著名的性格主帅沃尔诺克,而为几名赋闲在家的教练留下了一个不错的工作机会。

此前两天,各大英国媒体一致认定曾执教过布莱克本、曼城和富勒姆的威尔士人马克.休斯将会接过沃尔诺克留下的教鞭。媒体的预测是可信的,今天QPR方面果真通过俱乐部官网发布声明,证实了马克.休斯将在当地时间周三正式就任球队的主教练,并将第一次正式面对媒体。

在俱乐部官网提前安排的采访中,球员时代曾在曼联和切尔西效力过的“火花”休斯谈到了选择执教QPR的原因:“能够以QPR主帅的身份重新回到足球圈,这种感觉太令人激动了。无论从短期考虑还是面向长远方向,我都憧憬着这次挑战,我可以感受到QPR老板的抱负。”

“没有人会怀疑这家伟大俱乐部的历史和他们拥趸对于足球运动的激情。虽然球队的现实目标是在英超联赛中成功保级,但我相信俱乐部的前途是一片光明的。”

昨天的新闻就曾透露,为了成功说服马克.休斯出山在洛夫托斯球场执教,俱乐部的马来西亚籍老板托尼.费尔南德斯曾向休斯承诺要在今年一月的冬季转会期给予他1500万英镑的转会资金供其支配。考虑到拥有巴顿、肯尼、赖特-菲利普斯、福尔林和塔拉巴特等知名球员的QPR原本实力不弱,再加上俱乐部的老板承诺会鼎力支持他的工作,休斯稍作考虑就答应了费尔南德斯的邀请。

休斯与QPR之间签订的合同为期两年半。

在本周日暂时距离降级区只有一分之遥的QPR,将在英超联赛客场挑战近期势头不俗的纽卡斯尔,马克.休斯执教该队的首场比赛就将面临严峻的考验。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 15-1-2012 10:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
HT Newcastles 1:0 QPR
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 15-1-2012 11:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
FT Newcastles 1:0 QPR
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-1-2012 10:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
等着降级吧。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-1-2012 11:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
看了QPR所有比賽,他們是3只CHAMPIONSHIP隊裡最差的一隊。除非把隊裡50%以上球員換了不然就等著降級
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 16-1-2012 11:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
QPR 的风格好像就是粗暴.....没有什么攻击手...Wright Phillip的速度好像没有了,还有靠Helguson这个身高不高但号称空霸的来进球,不过34岁了

Norwich的打法简单,但长传冲吊打法蛮棒的,不过迟点给人家看穿就完蛋了...不过看好至少这赛季没有问题..

Swansea 打出自己的风格,打法自成一格,没有伤病等情况的话可以保级往中游
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-1-2012 12:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
FA CUP REPLAY 18/1/12
QPR  VS MK DON  

Rome不是一天才建起,是要搞努力去争气。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-1-2012 06:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
两支升班马排名前十,恭喜恭喜!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 18-1-2012 10:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
FA CUP REPLAY :QPR 1:0 (2:1) MK Dons
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 3-6-2024 03:24 AM , Processed in 0.118225 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.